Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has your high school class done this Veterans project?
11-12-2017, 10:24 PM,

<div class="field field--name-field-timestamp field--type-datestamp field--label-hidden"><time datetime="2017-11-12T16:59:52-05:00"><b>Sun,</b> <span class="uppercase"><b>Nov</b></span> 12<sup>th</sup> 2017 @ <b>4:59</b> pm EST</time>&nbsp; <i class="text-black">by</i>&nbsp; <span class="username" xml:lang="" about="/account/63333" typeof="sioc:UserAccount" property="foaf:name" datatype="">Roy Beck</span></div><p>On this 2017 Veterans Day weekend, there are lots of general well-wishes issued. But how many of us have ever given individual recognition even to all the Veterans with whom we attended school? At my high school class reunion last year, many of us were horrified to realize that we had never even made a list which would allow us to do this. </p>
<p>NumbersUSA's 21 years of work toward immigration policies in the national interest is driven in part by a belief in national communities and their ability to watch out for the welfare of all members of that community, especially the weakest and most vulnerable. We honor those who serve our national community in all forms.</p>

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/has-your...ns-project