Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep. Tancredo to Pope Francis: Accept My Nation's Right to Protect and Defend Itself
09-21-2017, 03:01 PM,
Rep. Tancredo to Pope Francis: Accept My Nation's Right to Protect and Defend Itself

<div class="field field--name-field-timestamp field--type-datestamp field--label-hidden"><time datetime="2017-09-20T13:42:36-04:00"><b>Wed,</b> <span class="uppercase"><b>Sep</b></span> 20<sup>th</sup> 2017 @ <b>1:42</b> pm EDT</time>&nbsp; <i class="text-black">by</i>&nbsp; <span class="username" xml:lang="" about="/account/2885906" typeof="sioc:UserAccount" property="foaf:name" datatype="">Eric Ruark</span></div><p>Former Congressman Tom Tancredo penned an open letter to Pope Francis this week, urging the Pontiff to concentrate on the generosity of the American people, who welcome in more immigrants than any other nation, and to defend the right of Americans to implement immigration laws beneficial to the common good of the citizenry.</p>

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/rep-tanc...end-itself