Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A PRESIDENT'S MENTAL HANGUPS
05-26-2012, 01:18 PM
A PRESIDENT'S MENTAL HANGUPS
A PRESIDENT’S MENTAL HEALTH IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS

In his speeches, President Obama has noted that most of America’s problems
did not start with him, but from the poor decisions President George W. Bush made, and that he, Obama, is now stuck with them. Consequently, any lack of progress in “fixing” America is Bush’s fault, not his.

To venture the possibility that Obama may be right, Paul Levy, an expert on “spiritual emergence”, authored a stunning book titled, “The Madness of George W. Bush”, which quickly became a best-seller. Levy pulls no punches: “George W. Bush is ill. He has a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul, a sickness endemic to our culture and symptomatic of our times. Bush can sound quite coherent and appear like a “regular” guy, which makes the syndrome he is suffering from very hard to recognize.

"Because the way the personality self-organizes an outer display of coherence around a pathogenic core, I would like to name Bush’s illness Malignant Egophrenia ( as compared to schizophrenia). If ME disease goes unrecognized, and is not contained, it can be very destructive, particularly if the person afflicted is in a position of power.” (italics mine)

Now, I believe you will agree that what we have a right to expect is a reasonably sane president. But without a law that requires all presidential candidates to take a physical---AND a psychological—test, who’s to know who is and who isn’t?

Bush is a Republican. But presidential sickness has no party or preference. And
emotional illness can show up in the Democratic Party as well. Here is a report from Michael A. Haberman, M.D. quoting Israeli Psychologist Dr. Sam Vaknin, a world authority on narcissism. “I must confess I was impressed by Obama the first time I saw him. I was excited to see a black candidate. Youthful, well-spoken and confident. But I was put off soon, not because of is shallowness, but also because there was a haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling. Obama is not a genius. In fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects.”

Dr. Sam Vaknin, author of Malignant Self-Love, believes that “Barrack Obama
appears to be a narcissist. “His language, posture and demeanor, suggest that the man may even have a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. They create a personality cult around themselves with blazing speeches to elevate their admirers. They promise them the moon, but alas, bring them down to their doom.

“One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of pathological narcissists. Charmed by their charisma, people become like clay in his hands. Narcissists are focused on only one thing: power. They have no interest in things that do not help them reach their personal objective. Narcissists are often callous and even ruthless. And as a norm they lack conscience. This is evident from Obama’s lack of interest in his own brother who lives on $1.00 a month. Why no interest? His brother can’t be used for his ascent to power. A narcissist cares for no one but himself.

“Pathological narcissism is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw. And this is worrisome because they look normal, even intelligent. It is this disguise that makes them dangerous. And this is disturbing because a president’s decisions affect the lives of millions of people.”

With America on the verge of destruction, warns Dr. Haberman, there is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president, regardless of his party.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply