Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Appeals to Voters with Pro-American Worker Immigration Stance During SOTU
02-05-2020, 07:05 PM,

<div class="field field--name-field-timestamp field--type-datestamp field--label-hidden"><time datetime="2020-02-05T13:16:31-05:00"><b>Wed,</b> <span class="uppercase"><b>Feb</b></span> 5<sup>th</sup> 2020 @ <b>1:16</b> pm EST</time>&nbsp; <i class="text-black">by</i>&nbsp; <span class="username" xml:lang="" about="/account/91" typeof="sioc:UserAccount" property="foaf:name" datatype="">Chris Chmielenski</span></div><p>Just a few weeks ago, Pres. Trump stood on the side of Big Business and its push for expanding legal immigration by telling Laura Ingraham of Fox News that America has a worker shortage and needs more foreign workers. Combine that with his push for more legal immigration during last year's State of the Union address and you can imagine my concern in the days leading up to last night's address.</p>
<p>But instead of doubling down on his more recent comments, Pres. Trump reached back to 2016 when as a candidate for President he called for an immigration policy that puts American workers first.</p>

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/trump-ap...uring-sotu

Messages In This Thread
Trump Appeals to Voters with Pro-American Worker Immigration Stance During SOTU - by NUSA - 02-05-2020, 07:05 PM